Thursday, March 1, 2012

Killer profile

From Goodreads.com


Title: Killer Profile
Author: Max Allan Collins
Genre: Crime
Sub-genre: True Crime fiction
Pages:  288
Published: 2008
Publisher: Signet
ISBN:  0451223829
Reader's Annotation: Will the BAU team be apply to profile the killer to save a life?
Summary: The BAU team is called to Chicago to help on a case where a man is copying famous serial killers
My Evaluation: For fans of the show, this is a good book. However if you're a hardcore fan of the show and have watched it from the beginning, I don't know if I'd bother reading it because they did this case in one episode (can't remember which off the top of my head) so it's kind of anti-climatic. It was still a fun read and any crime book like that I'll take :) Plus Max Allan Collins knows how to write crime. He's written several CSI franchise (I know of at least both of CSI: Las Vegas, and CSI: Miami) as well as at least two books for the Bones fandom.
Rating:  3 out of 5